CHARLIE NASH
Faithful Soldier/Enraged Spectre
                                                                                                                                 
------------------------------------
Game Series: Street Fighter
Style: CvS P.o.T.S.
M.U.G.E.N. Version: 1.0
------------------------------------

Now HERE is my best work so far- Charlie Nash.
This is truly my most advanced character for now. At least because he finally got multiple modes, and it's Charlie of "Street Fighter Alpha" and Nash of "Street Fighter V" (At least, as close as possible).
Special thanks to P.o.T.S., Jmorphman, Froz and DavisMaximus (CS).
---------------------------
---------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Nash is sick, man. I just hope you change the look of Tragedy Assault and Punishment Saber to look like that of Street Fighter V.

Trololo said...

Thanks for a comment, unnamed pal.
But unfortunately, the changes you want won't happen anytime soon with me alone. I might be a not bad coder and a good searcher, I'm totally not spriter. And it just happened that sprites for Tragedy Assault and Punishment Saber or doesn't exist, or weren't released yet. So, until then my hands are tied tight.