BALROG: the Crazy Buffalo
                                                                                                                                 
------------------------------------
Game Series: Street Fighter
Style: CvS P.o.T.S.
M.U.G.E.N. Version: 1.0
------------------------------------

Well, this is my second full scale character: Balrog.
This character had pretty hard story of creation: originally having DivineWolf's KungFu Man as template (That means MAX Mode instead of Custom Combo), Balrog's creation gone fine... Intil I met some problems I could solve MUCH later... Just to lose all viable progress because of HDD Crush. So, yeah, Balrog was a dead project for a LOOOOONG time... Then I just decided to finally make him, aaaaand... You guessed it, I made him.
So, some time ago 'Rog got finally remade, rendering video up there outdated.
---------------------------
---------------------------

No comments: